Button controls are CTAs that are used to trigger events in infographics and tables.
A total of three button controls are available in GEL.
- Button control are actionable items that can be used for infographics/charts and tables.
- Button control are similar to Toolbar but differs in the fact that it acts a sole actionable item rather than group.
- Button control with dropdown can be clicked like any other CTAs but it will show the list of options upon click without the ability to type.
- The gap between control-buttons on the same line is spacer-2.
When to use
- Button control can be used in cohesion with Segmented control and Toolbar for infographics/charts and tables.