A segmented control changes the view of the given infographic.
A total of five different segmented-controls are available in GEL.
- Segmented Control stay in cohesion with toolbars.
- Segmented control changes a view of a chart or table based on the selection made by the user.
- A maximum of 4 options can be used as required when creating a segmented control.
- Results after using a segmented control is effective immediately.
- Use short and consize naming convention enabling all the widths of the segment-control to be equal. Consider using a toolbar if the text is too long.
- The gap between control-buttons on the same line is spacer-2.
When to use
- Use segmented control when the user requires clear text displayed at all times.