Toolbar is a group of buttons or icons put together to have multiple actionable items in a place.
A total of four different toolbars are available in GEL.
- Toolbar are in genaral floated towards the right of the infographic/charts and tables.
- All icons should be accompanied with a tooltip.
- There can be multiple toolbars exisiting together with different functionalities.
- Additional actionable items/icon that are less important can be hidden under the ellipse sign.
- The gap between control-buttons on the same line is spacer-2.
When to use
- Toolbar are uesd to add more actionable content to a given chart/infographic.