A file uploader is used to upload files from a computer or device to the application.
There is one file upload component available in GEL.
- A single file upload component attaches one file at a time. Additional upload component can be used to add multiple files.
- The attached file name will be displayed in File selection label area. If no files are selected, this area is displayed as “No file chosen”.
- When the file has been attached, a toast message should be displayed to indicate that a file has been attached.
- The upload is triggered when the user submits the form.
When to use
- When user needs to upload one or more files to the system.