Banner are page level messages provided to the user.
There are 3 different sized varients of banners provided in GEL. Info, Preprod and Danger
- Banner should always be the first item on the page when displayed.
- Banners are non closable in behaviour meaning they remain at the top of the page until the entirety of the frame.
When to use
- Use banner when user would require information about the page at the top level.
When not to use
- If you need to communicate that a feature hasn't been configured or used, consider using an empty state instead.
- If you need to communicate status of the contents of the page, consider using an alert instead.
Banner is a custom component specific to GEL and is not available in PrimeVue.