Data points are discrete units of information presented to the user for visualization.
There are 3 different types of data points available to choose from in GEL.
- Data points should be used when data is to be visualized to the user.
- The data point can be dynamic and change with new data being provided by the system.
When to use
- Use data point when the data is required to be displayed to the user in the simplest format.
- Use data point to display information related to one particular context.
When not to use
- If the amount of data to be displayed is huge and requires an overarching view of all the records, consider using a table instead.
Status component is specific to GEL only and is not available in PrimeVue.