Accelerate and create consistent, scalable products through the process of generating ideas and creating prototypes by utilising pre-constructed, accessible, and thoroughly tested resources curate for UX Designers at AEMO.
Read about DDC Experience Design Practice
Design the "Right" thing
The main goal of UX design research is to inform the design process from the perspective of the end user. Explore customer problems to solve and opportunities to add value to our users.
- Human-Centred Design, Design Thinking process
- Empathise: Understand the needs, wants and pain points of the users by conducting research, user interviews, and observing users in their natural environment
- Define: Clearly define the problem statement and user needs by synthesising insights from research.
- Ideate: Generate a wide variety of ideas and solutions to the problem, encourage divergent thinking and collaboration
- Empathy Map
- Persona template
- Job To Be Done
- Problem Statement template
Design the thing "Right"
By having a solid understanding of the design foundations at AEMO, you can approach your work, allowing you to make well-informed decisions at every stage of the design and decision-making process.
The prototyping phase of the design process is time consuming. Bring your ideas and low-fidelity wireframes to high-fidelity prototypes faster with ready to use app templates and a library of components you can customize.
- Figma - prototyping and usability testing
- Figjam - a whiteboard to generate and present ideas, run workshops
- Microsoft Team, Video meeting